Friday, November 23, 2018

Lawn Fawn Black Friday Exclusive: A Little Sparkle


Hello, hello!  Happy day after Thanksgiving!  In true Lawn Fawn fashion, Lawn Fawn has a special treat for you today!

Get FREE shipping on all U.S. orders, and a $4 shipping discount on international orders.
You can also get the never-before-released mini stamp set “A Little Sparkle” FREE with orders over $35, plus the coordinating “A Little Sparkle Lawn Cuts” with orders over $60. Promotion ends Monday, Nov. 26 at 11:59pm (Pacific Time).
Check out the details on Lawn Fawn's Black Friday - Cyber Monday FAQ


Here is card I made using the adorable A Little Sparkle stamp set!

I started off by diecutting a piece of watercolor paper with the Stitched Rectangles Stackables, when I used a rainbow of Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to paint a drippy rainbow on either end of the panel.  I stamped and colored the unicorn from the A Little Sparkle stamp set, and diecut her with the coordinating A Little Sparkle dies.  I added a trio of Simple Puffy Cloud Frames in various sizes behind her and popped her up with foam tape.  Then I stamped a sentiment from the set onto an Everyday Sentiment Banners diecut, which I also popped up with foam tape.


Hope Your Day Sparkles

I stamped a scattering of the tiny twinkle images from the set randomly around the panel, then added glittery Stickles to the unicorn's horn and in the center of each sparkle, and finished off with some white gel pen accents.

Hope Your Day Sparkles

That's all for me today!  Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for more details and to see lots more cards from the design team.

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

No comments:

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS