Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week - Pop Up Add-ons


Hello there!  Today is the final day of this month's Lawn Fawn inspiration week!  Today the team is showcasing a bunch of new add on dies for the Pop-Up card die series.

For my card, I used the Grassy Hillside pop-up add-ons.  Even though they are meant to help create pop up cards, you can certainly use them in other ways.  Here, they are used layered on a horizontal card base.  To create my card, I started off by diecutting a piece of Perfectly Plaid Rainbow patterned paper with the Dotted Rectangle Stackables.  Then, I diecut the Grassy Hillside Pop-up dies from Cilantro cardstock, and inked the edges with Freshly Cut Grass ink.  I also diecut the Little Picket Fence border from white cardstock.  I stamped a colored images from the Baaah Humbug stamp set, and stamped and diecut a banner from the new Bannertastic stamp set.  I stamped a custom sentiment using sentiments from Baaah Humbug and Baked with Love.  The sky is fulled with Simple Puffy Cloud Frames diecuts, and I added some fun red polka dot paper to the bottom using Let's Polka in the Dark patterned paper and the Stitched Scallop border dies.  I added some accents with a white gel pen, and mounted the panel to a red card base.

I Love Ewe

Be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for lots more inspiration from the design team!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! :)
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS