Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Reverse Confetti Crazy for Christmas - Treat Tubes



Hello there!  Today, the Reverse Confetti Crew has a fun post to share with you!!  We are dressing up the Treat Tubes for Christmas!  There are so many possibilities with these little boxes and they make adorable gifts! :)

Treat Tube


For my project today, I made a little hot chocolate ensemble!  I bought a packet of gourmet hot chocolate, and of course, you can't have hot chocolate without marshmallows!

It is hard to see in the photos, but I added a strip of patterned paper from the Very Merry paper pad in the treat tube.  Then I cut the top for the treat tube using the Treat Tube Topper die, cut from Brick cardstock.  I filled the tube with marshmallows, and added the topper, tied with Cappuccino twine.  To create my tag, I diecut another piece of Very Merry patterned paper using the Tag Me dies, then stamped a few images from the S'more Love stamp set and diecut them with the coordinating S'more Love Confetti Cuts.  I popped the little penguin up on the tag, and added some snowflakes using the Snowflakes Trio Confetti Cuts.  I diecut the banner from the Tag Me Confetti Cuts set, and stamped a sentiment from S'more Love, then tied the tag to the Treat Tube.

Treat Tube

Be sure to visit the Reverse Confetti blog for lots more Treat Tubes inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by! :)















2 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVE.

Diane Jaquay said...

Audrey, this just could not be any sweeter! My favorite from today's posts :)

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS