Sunday, September 20, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge - Anything Goes!


Hey there!  It's time for another Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge, and this week, anything goes!


My obsession with watercolor continues.  I pulled out my new Spreading Sunshine stamp set because I want to send some sunshine to a friend's mailbox.  I started off by watercoloring a piece of Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Paper with my Artist's Loft watercolors from Michaels.  Then, in the bottom right corner, I stamped a sentiment from Spreading Sunshine.  I stamped, colored and fussy cut a bunch of the clouds from the same stamp set, and then using the Tiny Hearts die, I cut the largest heart from red cardstock, glittered it with Wink of Stella and coated it with some Glossy Accents before popping it us with some foam tape.  The entire panel is popped up with foam tape and there is a strip of patterend paper peeking out from the left side.


Focus on the sun

That's all for me today...

Be sure to check out what the other design team members have to share with you today!

Audrey Tokach - you are here!
Savannah O'Gwynn

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches Spreading Sunshine
Dies: Paper Smooches Tiny Hearts
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Paper, Lawn Fawn Let's Polka 6x6 paper pad, PTI White, PTI Pure Poppy
Other: Copic Markers, Artist's Loft Watercolors (Michaels), Wink of Stella, Foam Tape, Glossy Accents


2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Absolutely adorable!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Your watercoloring on this card---- SUPERB! Totally genius! It's perfect with this stamp set! You amaze me, Audrey! LOVE LOVE LOVE <3

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS