Sunday, July 12, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS Picture Perfect Challenge


Hello there!  It's time for another Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge, and it's Picture Perfect week!  The inspiration photo is above!  I know that my card is a little brighter than the inspiration photo, but I chose to go with the bird theme rather than the color scheme *wink*

I started off my watercoloring my background using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  When it was dry, I used the Stitched dies to give my birds something to stand on.  The adorable little pair of owls is from the We Adore You stamp set.  I stamped, colored and fussy cut those out, and popped them up with some foam tape.  The sentiment is from the same set.  I added some Pretty Pink Posh Sunshine Glow sequins ( I can't get enough of the new iridescent sequins!) and popped the panel up on my card base using foam tape.


We are so grateful

Be sure to visit the blog for all of the challenge details, and stop by and visit these ladies for lots more inspiration!


Audrey Tokach - **you are here!**
Savannah O'Gwynn

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches We Adore You
Dies: Paper Smooches Stitched
Other: Copic Markers, Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Pretty Pink Posh Sunshine Glow sequins, Foam Tape

2 comments:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Cute, cute CUTE!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

AMMMMMMMMMMMAZING! I love this! I love your watercoloring--- I need some of those markers! LOVE the owls--- love the design! I think you nailed this photo inspiration! LOOOOOOOOOOVE it, Audrey:)

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS