Thursday, March 5, 2015

You're Dog-gone Awesome! {Avery Elle}

Hello there!

I have a quick card to share with you today using an adorable new set from Avery Elle called Furry Friends!  This set sold out on the AE website almost immediately, but I was able to get one from my friend Vanessa at her online shop Butterfly Reflections.  As soon as it arrived at my house, I had to ink up my favorite image from the set.

Isn't he just the cutest?

Furry Friends

I am participating in The Daily Marker 30 day coloring challenge and this is today's entry :)



Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Avery Elle Furry Friends
Dies: Mama Elephant Femme Frames, PTI Pinked Edge Border, SSS Tiny Hearts
Paper: Avery Elle Everyday 6x6 paper pad, PTI white, Ripe Avocado, Simply Chartreuse Pattern Paper Pack
Other: PTI Pure Poppy Twine, Copic Markers. Foam Tape

8 comments:

Yuki said...

This card is absolutely adorable! I love the colors and that puppy is just too sweet! ♥

StampinJessica said...

Your Card is so so cute !

AJ Bodine said...

Oh love this..so adorable! I think I'm going to have to order this set. I saw your card on FB and have to leave you a comment. I'm your newest follower here now :)

Cheryl said...

So adorable! love the colours and the little puppy is awesome, tfs

Karen Dunbrook said...

love it!

Alanna said...

So cute.

Christiana said...

This is darling, Audrey!

Unknown said...

Oh, Audrey, you just stole my heart! So adorable, and the cute puppy reminds me of my fur-baby!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS