Friday, December 19, 2014

Little Bitty Bugs {Lawn Fawn} !

Hi there!  Taking a break from Christmas prep to share a *little* project with you using Lawn Fawn's new Bugs and Kisses stamp set and dies!  It's pretty impossible for me to not want everything that Lawn Fawn comes out with, so when they new Valentine's mini release was available, of course, I had to fill up my cart! :)

I happen to think that everything is cuter in mini size.  These itty bitty bugs and their little bug jar are beyond adorable.  Sometimes I need just a tiny note to slip in my sons' lunch boxes, or in the pocket of a pair of my husband's jeans when he's not looking...  These are perfect for that.  Sometimes, my boys don't need a long winded written speech for them to be reminded how much I love them...  That's were these bitty notes come in.


Bug Jar Mini Cards

I stamped and diecut a set of 5 jars, and a bunch of little bugs too.  Then I diecut another 5 jars  to use for the card back.  I put a little score line along the upper part of the card back so that they will open easily, and attached the front to the back with scor-tape.  I popped the little bugs up with foam squares because no matter how tiny the project, I need to use foam tape.  Yep.

On the inside of a few, I selectively inked one of the sentiments from the Bugs and Kisses stamp set and stamped it inside.  The rest I left blank for my own little notes.


Bug Jar Mini Cards

I wanted little envelopes for these, and I pulled out my Papertrey Ink Tiny Envelope die, which fits these perfectly. I used coordinating papers from the Let's Polka 6x6 paper pad, and stamped an envelope wrap using the Winter Gifts stamp set and dies, and Milo's ABCs.


Bug Jar Mini Cards

I think I love them :)

That's all for now... thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Bugs and Kisses, Winter Gifts, Milo's ABCs
Dies: Lawn Fawn Bugs and Kisses, Winter Gifts, PTI Tiny Envelope
Paper: PTI White, Lawn Fawn Let's Polka 6x6 paper pad
Other: Copic Markers, Foam Tape

5 comments:

Elise C. said...

Those little notes are adorable, Audrey!! Your husband and sons will really enjoy reading those notes. Now I'm even more excited for my set to come in the mail!! :)

Yuki said...

These are super adorable! You just gave me some great ideas for Valentine's Day treats :)!!

Cheryl said...

Oh my these are adorable, I love these little bugs, and your matching set is so perfect, tfs.

Unknown said...

These are so super cute!Very cute idea:)

francesca said...

oh these are so cute!!! :) Merry Christmas!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS