Monday, April 28, 2014

Angel {Mama Elephant Photo Inspiration Challenge}

Hi there!  Today, I have another card to share with you for the Mama Elephant Photo Inspiration Challenge. I am really loving the photo this time around, and it is really inspiring me.



For my card, I used the Love From Above stamp set.  I wanted this card to be simple, as it is a sympathy card, and though there is no sentiment on the front, a heartfelt note was written on the inside before I sent it off.

I added some water to PTI Aqua Mist ink and splattered the background of the card front with a paint brush.  Then stamped the cloud image a few times on a square diecut.  I stamped the angel on the clouds, and then stamped her again and colored and cut her out.

Angel

By layering one on top of the other, I could add a little but of dimension by not gluing the wings and carefully bending them forward a bit.  It's hard to see in the photo, but I added Wink of Stella glitter pen to the wings and the clouds.

Angel

That's it for me today... thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Mama Elephant Love From Above
Paper: PTI White, Aqua Mist, Tea Dye Duo
Ink: PTI Aqua Mist, Memento  Tuxedo Black
Dies: PTI Limitless Layers Squares 2.5"
Other: Copic Markers, Wink of Stella Clear Pen, Foam Squares

1 comment:

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, this is such a pretty card! I love your scalloped frame and how you played with the angel 'wings'...so sweet, and perfect for the occasion!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS