Friday, February 28, 2014

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge

Hi there!
I just got some new Paper Smooches stamps, and wanted to play with the Spectrum stamp set!  I just love this set... it reminds me of my childhood so much!

Here is the card I made, using the sketch from this week's Designer Drafts Challenge.


You're Special

Here is the sketch:


That's it for now...  Hope you have a wonderful weekend!  Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches Spectrum, Sentiment Sampler
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI Gridlines cardstock, Soft Stone Pattern Pack, Lawn Fawn Let's Polka 6x6 pad
Dies: PTI Tipped Tops
Other: Copic Markers, Wink of Stella Pen, Avery Elle Winter Blend Sequins

4 comments:

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG!! This is such a SWEET Card!! I LOVE all of the pink and your FUN Design and take on the Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)

Wida said...

this card reminds me of the 80's super cool and super fun!

~amy~ said...

super CUTE!!!

Karen M said...

I love your gorgeous card - such a great use of the sketch and your colours are so pretty xx

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS