Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Warm Winter Wishes {Clear and Simple Stamps}

Good morning!  Happy Thanksgiving Eve!!  I am busy with holiday preparations here at my house, and that including dressing up some Christmas gifts!  Often times, I feel like I need "just one more little thing" to complete a gift.  I like to choose practical gifts when I can, or things I would enjoy receiving.  I am sort of addicted to fun socks.  Polka dotted, striped, fuzzy... so when I find cute socks for a steal, I pick them up and save them for gifts.  

I love making inexpensive little things look like so much more... it's all in cute packaging.  Clear and Simple Stamps just released Collection 9, which is FULL of AWESOME gift packaging stamps and dies!

For this little gift, I used the Flurry die, along with the new Flurry Days stamps and a sentiment from Cover Prints 1.  The Flurry die is quite large (over 5") and it was a little big for the tag design that I had in mind.  So I snipped off the longest "legs" of the snowflake to make it slightly smaller.  The smaller version layers beautifully with the larger snowflakes in the Flurries Combo and Furry Days set.

I die cut and stamped a little Rag Doll Spa girl to add to the tag.  I think she looks so cozy in her bathrobe :)


Snowflake Tag

I hope the recipient enjoys her new fuzzy socks ;)

Lots more fun with Collection 9 is coming soon!!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Just adorable, Audrey!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS