Monday, September 5, 2011

Welcome Baby Jackson Conner!

I was married very young, and became a mom about a year after we were married, but alot of my friends are just now getting married and starting their families. One of my dearest friends just had her first baby, Jackson Conner. Little Jackson is definately a perfect little miracle baby. Jacque, my BFF, had 3 miscarriages before she was blessed with Baby J. He is perfect and healthy and definately getting his share of love from his elated family! They still live at home in PA, and I am here in Florida, but I have plans to go home to meet him before the snow starts falling up there! ;)

I made a name picture like this for my nephew, Malakai. Jackson's room is also done in a jungle theme, so I thought he needed one too. We didn't know until he was born that he was a boy, and Jacque and Mike kept his name a secret too which I think is so cool.





And of course, no present is complete without a card. I got to use my PTI Hanging Out stamp set. SO fun! :)



Supplies (all PTI unless noted):

Framed Print:

Stamps: Outline Alphabet, Tiny Treats: Birthday, Merry Little Christmas
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss, Orange Zest, Terracotta Tile
Paper: Stampers Select White
Other: Copic Markers

Card:
Stamps: Hanging Out, Been Boo'd
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Ripe Avocado, Ocean Tides
Paper: Stampers Select White, Ocean Tides, Road Trip PP
Other: Hanging Out die, Pop-Dots, Chocolate Bakers Twine

4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love the framed picture and the card, Audrey-- they're both fabulous!

Elena said...

love the card with that stamped border across the bottom! I remember when you made a framed picture for your nephew - this little one will also enjoy his very thoughtful gift :)

Kara said...

so cute!! love the card too!

carol (krillsister) said...

I've always admired your framed name pictures. The card is adorable. I love how you stamped the stars at the bottom.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS