Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holiday Tags

Cute little tags can make all of the difference :) Here are a few tags that I made today. The first one uses PTI Tiny Treats: Christmas, and Holiday Jar Fillers:



This second little jar of Turtles Candies is for my mom. She LOVES Turtles, and only gets them at Christmas time. It's a tradition. With the color of the wrappers, I had to incorporate blue into my project... more winter-y than Christmas-y, but I am ok with that :)



Supplies (all PTI unless noted):
Stamps: Tiny Treats Christmas, Friendship Jar, Friendship Jar Holiday Fillers
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Pure Poppy, New Leaf
Paper: Stampers Select White, Pure Poppy,
Dies: Frienship Jar, Jar Toppers, Limitless Layers
Other: Copic markers, Stardust pen, Pure Poppy Satin Dot Ribbon, Pure Poppy Bakers Twine

2 comments:

DF said...

Love the jar tag, especially in blue!

Monica K. said...

Very pretty tags, Audrey! They look great on the jars. My mom also loves chocolate turtles and I buy them for her every Christmas too. :) Great job on the gifts!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS