Wednesday, September 29, 2010

More fun with Wreath for All Seasons

I love that the Tiny Treats sets from Papertrey Ink are the perfect scale to fit inside the twig wreath from their Wreath for All Seasons set! This cute little owl is from the Tiny Treats Valentine set. This is a 3x3 card.



Supplies (all PTI unless noted):
Stamps: Wreath for all Seasons, Tiny Treats Valentine, Sign Language (tiny hearts)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Dark Chocolate, Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet, Raspberry Fizz, Tea Dye Duo
Paper: Stampers Select White, Hibiscus Burst
Other: Copics: RV14, E55, E57, YR12

7 comments:

Cathy Weber said...

You really are the All-Star of the Wreath set Audrey. You have such great ideas and I have to admit I cased the pumpkin one today about 1/2 hour after I got the wreaths in the mail. I love the little owl, sorry I don't have it!

Kay D said...

Well thanks a lot! I didn't get the wreath set, I was SO on the fence about it. Now, thanks to you showing me the tiny treats images fit in there, I'm probably going to have to get it. : )
This is so adorable!

Ingrid Danvers said...

OMG....this card is so cute. I love how you combined Tiny Treats with the Wreath set. Great job, Audrey.

Jen Carter said...

How cute!! Fun idea!

Debbie Gaydos said...

*SWOON*.... love, love, LOVE this Audrey! I have the wreath set (although embarassed to say that I haven't inked it yet), but clearly, I need TT: Valentines to go with it! WHO KNEW?? :)

Sara said...

This is a great card! Thanks for pointing out that the TT images fit inside. I don't have any of those sets yet, but the TT:Christmas is sending me over the edge!

Kerry Crockett said...

Adorable card!!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS