Tuesday, August 10, 2010

More Candles and a new Etsy Shop!

I made some more candles this week that I wanted to share with you and I also wanted to announce the opening of my new Etsy shop! You can find a link on the right side of my blog. I have lots more to add so keep watching! :)

On to the new candles I have been working on...

Red Flower:



Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Beautiful Blooms
Ink: PTI True Black, PTI Pure Poppy, PTI Ripe Avocado
Ribbon: PTI Pure Poppy Satin Dot

Aqua and Green Medallion:



Supplies:
Stamps: Nameless stamp from G Studio
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Copics: YG11, YG17, BG13, BG
Ribbon: PTI Hawaiian Shores Satin Dot

Aqua and Pink Medallion:



Supplies:
Stamps: Nameless stamp from G Studio
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Copics: BG11, BG14, RV10, RV13, RV17
Ribbon: PTI Raspberry Fizz Satin Dot

Thank you Teacher:



Supplies:
Stamps: PTI School Time
Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, PTI Ripe Avocado, PTI Enchanted Evening
Ribbon: PTI Enchanted Evening Satin Dot

These are all now in my etsy shop! :) Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

BethieJ said...

Audrey these are DARLING! I LOVE each and every one of them!!!! CONGRATS on your new etsy!! I have that for a New Years Goal... 2010 goal.. I still have time right! LOL!!
Have a GREAT day!

B said...

Lovely candles Audrey!!! :)

Lindsay said...

Great stuff Audrey! I love these candle sets. What a great idea!

Laurie said...

Adorable Audrey! I love them!

Jill said...

What a cute idea! I hope your etsy shop is VERY successful, Audrey!

Niki Estes said...

What cute gift ideas! I love the teacher one. :)

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS