Monday, March 26, 2012

CASE Study #83



Hello all! Hope your week is off to a great start! I got lots of crafty time in this weekend and have a bunch to share in the coming days. I have been itching to ink up my new Tremendous Treats Birthday set from PTI. LOVE! I used the CASE Study Challenge #83 as inspiration.

I love CASE Study




To create this card, first I stamped the bird image from Tremendous Treats Birthday then I masked him off, and stamped the fence image from Little Bitty Bird Additions. I love using multiple stamp sets together... more bang for your buck! :)

I will be back tomorrow with another card! :) Thanks for stopping by!! :)

Supplies (all PTI unless noted):
Stamps: PTI Tremendous Treats Birthday, Little Bitty Bird Additions, Love Lives Here (grass)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI New Leaf, Tea Dye Duo
Paper: Stampers Select White, Pure Poppy, Simple Valentine PP
Other: Pure Poppy Satin Ribbon, Pinking Shears Die, Copic Markers

12 comments:

adnan amjad said...

I had read your work and its very simple to explain but really creative to do.
Plastic card holders
membership Card printing
Scratch Cards

Debbie Gaydos said...

Audrey, this is SO CUTE!! What a great job you did with the masking, and I looooove your coloring! Gorgeous!

Melissa said...

LOVE it! The blue of the bird really pops against the other colors and I love the masking!

Susan said...

Adorable!! I love it!! Great colors too.

Annette said...

yes yes yes...this is just too cute...love it

Leigh said...

Oh, what a sweet, sweet little scene! I love your stamping/making/colouring!

cbuswell said...

SO cute! love it! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week! : )

Carolyne Aarsen said...

You are having a LOT of fun with this set! Thanks for the inspiration.

Mariana said...

Well you are definitely rocking this set, gorgeous card!

Suzanne Russell said...

Cute, cute, cute, Audrey! Love the colors for Spring. :)

Kristii said...

Way cute Audrey!!! I love it!!

Linda said...

so cute!!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS